9.04.2008

TRANSFORMATIIIIOOOON

My dad and I have been workin' hard on this bike and it totally paid off! We spent a whole saturday from early in the morning to late at night tearing this thing apart and sanding like crazy. By the time we started shooting it, it was already dark outside.It's been a fun project and were still not done. I ordered new drag bars on ebay and they should be here soon. We also want to change the gearing so that we can get going a little faster and feel good about it. There are lots of little things we have planned to get it running a little better and looking good. It's been super fun so far!

Here's the before picture! this is what it looked like right when we got it. We quickly took the goon rack off the back and cleaned it up.




















This is the most current picture of it. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The bike looks so good! That was quite the transformation. Way to go! See you on Saturday!

Grandma Mary said...

I love your blog, Parker! I also loved the pictures on your art blog. You are so talented! I sure love you and look forward to Sunday (turkey and all the trimmings)!

Love, Grandma Mary