7.10.2008

Causing Ruckus

I sacrificed part of my identity and then bought a new one. I went from being a weekend warrior motocross racer in the 450 class to scootin' 50cc's with my feet too close together. Stupid, I know...But it was totally worth it.
I got a 2007 Honda Ruckus and its been the best $1500 I've ever spent. It's tough lookin' and it gets about 100 mpg. I've already saved a ton of money on gas and my Jeep isn't taking such a beating. It has some beefy tires so I can take it in the dirt and on the road. I seriously have not been bored since I've had this thing. No regrets.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad you sold the motorcycle, but the ruckus looks great!

~BRADY648~ said...

the scoot scoot is lookin good man!
and all you create and all you destroy
and all that you do and all that you say
and all that you eat and everyone you meet
and all that you slight and everyone you fight
and all that is now and all that is gone
and all that’s to come and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Devin said...

welcome to the scooter clan! good to have such a prestigious member!